UL325 compliant (at least one external entrapment sensor required)
Firmware Update for 936 Controllers
- Step 1. Remove power from the 936 Controller by disconnecting both the Battery and Solar connectors on the lower right corner of the controller. (blue box)
- Step 2. At the top of the 936 controller just below the “F/W Jumper”, locate the 2 pins to the left of the USB connector. Remove the jumper installed on one pin and install the jumper across the 2 pins. (red box)
- Step 3. Copy the downloaded firmware file (e.g. “flash_936_App.uc3) onto a blank USB flash drive.
- Step 4. Insert the USB flash drive into the USB connector below the “F/W Jumper”
- Step 5. Re-connect power to the 936 Controller. The USB LED will briefly blink and the software revision number will display on the 7-segment LED display. Total programming time should be less than 10 seconds. (blue box)
- Step 6. Remove power from the 936 Controller, then unplug the USB flash drive and remove and return the 2 pin jumper to its original location. (red box).
- Step 7. Re-connect power to the 936 Controller and verify the updated software revision number is displayed. (blue box)
For a demonstration on how to update the firmware on the 936 controller, view this video.