Follow the instructions below to get the extension tube back to the factory default position.
1. Turn off the Auto Close setting until you’re done
2. Disconnect the arm from the gate bracket
3. On the back of the motor housing remove both plugs
4. Turn each side towards it’s respective arrow until it bottoms out.
!* Don’t do this with an electric drill -this could cause threads to strip on the limit block.
5. Turn each side back 8 full turns(360 degrees) in the opposite direction of the arrow.
6. Using the control board get the arm to retract until it's on the retract limit.
7. Spin the extension tube until there is exactly 2.5 inches exposed.
*The arm is in its factory position
8. Adjust limits using these instructions: